Friday, June 28, 2013

More Comments from Facebook


Just finished Tony Castro,s book yesterday. Loved it. Could hardly put it down. It is amazing how you can think you are friends with people and never really know the trials they are facing. Finished the day with a Travelers baseball game. How appropriate!

Chuck Hughes I read his book twice in one week. The first time I read it for the story and the second time I read it to see if I missed anything. I really enjoyed the book. It brought back a lot of memories of my life in Waco.

The Prince of South Waco took me back to another day and time...heartfelt, funny, sad, and the openness that you used to describe your life during those tender years touched my heart. It was a great read from cover to cover. Congratulations, you hit it out of the park, Tony!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment